Shake things up in a sexy and delicious way this Valentine’s Day… or any day, really, because this cocktail is DELICIOUS! Most of the ingredients are things that you likely already have in your fridge – assuming you’re like me and you keep prosecco stocked (just in case, you know what I mean?).
Most good cocktails require some kind of sweetener or simple syrup that needs to be made ahead. As much as we love getting creative when coming up with fun flavoured syrups, we are particularly happy when we find a cocktail recipe that requires minimal effort and maximum deliciousness – like this one. In this case, the jam brings the sweetness and the gin brings the buzz – together, a perfect combination of fun and yummy!
Whether enjoyed en “apéro” or sipped as a frisky nightcap, it is sure to be a hit!
Cheers, lovebirds! xx
Gin & Jam Cocktail
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- 2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz Prosecco (or enough to top)
- twisted lemon peel for garnish
- In a shaker, combine the gin, the jam, the lemon juice and the ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain through a fine mesh sieve, pouring it into a lowball glass.
- Top with prosecco.
- Garnish with a twisted lemon peel