Just in time for Easter, here’s a cocktail that is both festive and delicious! We all know that carrots are a bunny’s favourite snack, and both the look and flavours of this drink allude to this theme. The Bunny Bourbon Cocktail is fresh, rich and provides a delectable earthy undertone. I guess this could be one way to get your veggies in (wink, wink)!
Shake it up in no time and bunny-hop your way into a happier Easter festivity!… I know I will.
Bunny Bourbon Cocktail
- Cocktail shaker
- 1 oz Bourbon (linked in notes)
- 1 oz Amaro Nonino (alternative Amaro Montenegro – both linked in notes)
- 2 oz Carrot juice
- 2-3 drops Orange Bitters (I use Dillon's – linked in notes)
- 1/2 Blood orange juiced
- 1/4 tsp Freshly grated ginger
- 1 sprig Fresh rosemary
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add in all the ingredients.
- Close the shaker and shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour the mixture with the ice into a low-ball cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.